SMALL FRY, PRE-K, AND TODDLER MUSIC MAKERS on the Outer Banks. Register here for the upcoming semester. Our next classes will begin the week of February 3rd, 2020.
- Small Fries are 4 to 7 years old and in pre-school or kindergarten.
- Pre-Ks are 3 to 5 years old. Preferably, they are already in pre-school or have previously taken a toddler music class.
- Toddlers are 15 to 36 months old. No prior schooling or experience expected.
- Multi-Age Early Birds are two to five years old. This early morning class, which we offer by special request, is ideal for working parents with multiple children.
- Click for class descriptions.
- Please note: We require a minimum enrollment to hold class. If, by one week before semester begins, there is not sufficient enrollment to offer the class you will be notified and offered your choice of a different class or refund.
Our autumn and winter/spring young children’s music semesters are 12-session programs of age-appropriate, holistic general music. Tuition is $150 and is inclusive of materials. Classes are small so our young musicians get lots of attention. Minimum of four children, maximum of eight. Payment of tuition holds your spot. Registration for the next semester is open now. Once you have registered, your instructor will contact you.
The unexpected sometimes happens. Cancellation or postponement may be necessary. You may cancel and receive a full refund up until ten days before class begins. You may cancel and receive a 50% refund until six days before class begins. Once we are within six days before the first class, postponement with full credit is available, but refunds are not available. Please note, if the Academy cancels the class due to low enrollment, the choice of a different class or a refund will be offered.
Click for detailed class descriptions. Questions? Call 252-955-0706 or email Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.